Monday, September 25, 2006

Upcoming FREE Call: 4 Keys of Business Success with Kim Castle and Stephanie Gunning

Every business starts small . . . even mine. Most of you have seen my brand undergoing transformation and I’d like to share with you the company that is helping me. I’ve watched BrandU® take off and I’m sure you would like to know how they did it. And how you can too!

I’m going to gift you with an interview with the world-renowned Brand Visioneer Kim Castle, founder of BrandU®, on a very special, really unique, sixty (60) minute TeleClass. Kim has agreed to share her passionate “brand vision” insights with you. Trust me, the information she delivers will explode and expand and grow your business and your mind . . . exponentially.

Participants of the Teleseminar Kim and I did together last week on why every successful writer needs a brand have been flooding my office with emails thanking us for the inspiration and practical tips Kim offered to listeners. So I'm especially eager to do another call with her about her process in two weeks.

Kim has told me that every single successful business starts with a single driving vision and FOUR very important big business keys FIRMLY in place. I thought it so important and powerful that I wanted her to tell you about them herself.

When: Thursday October 5, 2006 at 5:00 PM PST/8 PM EST
Title: Four Keys to Big Business Success: No Matter Your Size
Cost: $0. That’s correct, it’s my gift to you!

Kim and her partner Vito Montone’s client history include big brands like Dominos Pizza, General Motors, Disney, Higher Octave Music, Hollywood Celebrity Diet, and M&M Mars. Now they are dedicated to bringing the lessons and unique processes to you through BrandU. And this TeleSeminar.

These big brand companies spend hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars on brand marketing. You can have the very same information on this TeleClass for $0

If you know now that you want to attend the Thursday, October 5th call for $0, please Tap Here to Register for the Call

“Kim Castle finds and delivers brand vision and . . . shows you how big you really are.” -Ann Convery

Begin the next portion of your journey during this very special hour. Learn:

* The single most deadly mistake that kills 97 percent of most small businesses

* How to ensure that customers want what you sell

* 3 simple words that will guarantee that customers know you without having to say a word

* The fail-proof “silver bullet” for big business success

The BrandU process is literally changing the lives hundreds of business owners with a step-by-step formula to success. Please, I strongly suggest you join me for this rare opportunity. In just one hour you’ll see your business in a different light forever.

“I wanted to expand my practice world-wide. After listening to Kim I gained a client in England and another in the Middle East! Now I can say I've truly "gone global!” --April Diane Glunt

Please join me Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 5:00 PM PST (8 PM EST), register today.

Tap Here to Register for the Call

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home