Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Blog for Cultural Creatives Set Up by Audacious Creatviity Contributor Laura Faeth

Laura Faeth, author of I Found All the Parts, whose essay "The Write Music I-C" is featured in Audacious Creativity, has started a new blog for the people defined as "Cultural Creatives." Those of us in this category are invited to answer 20 questions (these are posted on the blog). her first featured guest is award-winning author Carol Hoenig, who blogs on Huffington Post.

You can expect to see the replies of many contributors to our anthology featured there. I think it's a terrific idea to understand how creators think. Espectially the most audacious ones!

FYI, today we're at #6, but we have been as high as #4 from what I've seen. I couldn't be prouder of all the contributors (and myself too). This has been such a privilege.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home