Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New Book Launched: Creating Your Birth Plan

Landed safely yesterday in Tel Aviv. Was greeted at the airport by my dear friend Dana, which made me a little teary. It is such a lovely feeling to be picked up and taken care of. She and her husband Yoav are terrific hosts, they are teaching me how to say wonderful sentences like, Ï came here to learn how to walk on water."(I wanted a way to impress the people in the Galilee when I get there in a few days.) We ate a delicious meal by the Mediterranean last night, as I was woozy with jetlag. And I häve fallen in love with their 11-month old baby Elia.


My newsletter went out yesterday on schedule. To get on that list go to www.stephaniegunning.com. There was an announcement of my new book Creating Your Birth Plan, which I coauthored with former World Health Organization maternity services director Marsden Wagner (www.marsdenwagner.com). The book hit the shelves yesterday. More on that topic later as MW makes appearances in various locations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home