Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tomorrow I leave for two weeks in Israel. I wanted to launch this new blog before arriving there so I could share my discoveries and musings with my friends, family, colleagues, clients, and other constituents while I'm on the road.

When I come home, I'll be finishing up recording an audio program called Partner with Your Publisher: How Not to Feel @#%*!ed When Your Book Comes Out, which I'll launch off my website www.StephanieGunning.com, and I'll be taping five TV editorials on creative writing for ITV (Channel 77 in NYC). Both projects have pushed the envelope beyond my past creative endeavors. As I move forward, I plan to share my emotional and mental creative process with this blog's readership. Hopefully, some of you can benefit from my experience and model.

I wish you well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home